Muscle Concepts - Total Recovery Creatine
Is Total Recovery Right For Me?
Total Recovery can be used in all sports. Vitamin C, Glutamine and Zinc Gluconate are ingredients important to athletes. As far as creatine is concerned, you get more benefit from it in certain sports. Creatine helps to improve performance during explosive effort .
We therefore recommend Total Recovery Creatine use in the following sports:
- Power sports such as Calisthenics, fitness, crossfit and powerlifting
- Body weight exercises and workouts
- Martial arts such as boxing, kickboxing and MMA
- Ball sports such as football, tennis, rugby and volleyball
- Other sports with explosiveness such as skating, cycling, etc.
- Sports that involve a lot of sprinting, jumping and throwing, such as athletics or baseball
What is the power of TOTAL RECOVERY?
Total Recovery is a micro-fine and pure powder that is quickly and efficiently absorbed by the body. Total Recovery is the ideal post-workout that combines the benefits of creatine and glutamine. Drink Total Recovery during or after training as a complete combination. Creatine namely stimulates muscle growth (fat-free) during explosive effort. In addition, the hydration of muscle cells is supported for an even better recovery. The vitamin C in our total recovery also has a positive effect on the immune system and promotes energy metabolism. Finally, there are also studies that show that vitamin C lowers the cortisol level (stress hormone that works catabolically on our body and muscles, thus breaking down muscle) after a heavy workout!
Creatine is a substance that the body produces itself to promote movements such as physical performance during intensive training or short successive efforts. In addition, creatine monohydrate supports for more strength in explosive strength efforts and creatine stimulates muscle growth in explosive strength efforts. Every body is different, so the intake differs per person for ideal performance. A positive effect is noticeable with a daily intake of at least 3-5 grams.
Benefits of Creatine
- Creatine stimulates muscle growth / (fat-free) muscle mass during explosive effort
- Creatine helps to improve performance during explosive effort
- Creatine increases physical performance in successive series of short, high-intensity exercises
- Creatine, supports more / stronger muscles / muscle building / muscle strength at / in combination with. explosive efforts
- Creatine works for more strength during explosive efforts
Additional benefits of the TOTAL RECOVERY CREATINE product:
- Creatine helps to improve performance during explosive effort
- Unique complete combination for (top) athletes!
- Contains important building blocks for new proteins (amino acids)
- Positive effect on the immune system due to vitamin C & Zinc
- Positive influence on stress hormone cortisol after training (vitamin C)
L-Glutamine is one of 20 amino acids that are indispensable for the functioning of the muscles in the body. Amino acids are the building blocks of the proteins. Glutamine is mainly found in meat and fish and to a small extent in vegetables and legumes. The body needs the right nutrients to perform and develop properly. Our glutamine contains the highest quality and purest form of glutamine. A lack of Glutamine supports a decrease in muscle protein synthesis, while protein synthesis is important for muscle recovery after training! In addition, glutamine aids in the hydration of the muscle cells. The better the hydration of a muscle cell, the better the recovery will be!
Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress. Namely, when one has trained hard, there is a risk of oxidative stress. Vitamin C can also contribute to the maintenance of the normal functioning of the immune system during and after heavy physical exercise. Vitamin C also has many more
benefits. Vitamin C:
- contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue increases iron absorption
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal functioning of the bones
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal functioning of the cartilage
Vitamin C lowers the cortisol level after training. Cortisol is a hormone that the body produces as a result of stress in response to adrenaline and norepinephrine. This results, among other things, in: protein breakdown in muscles, rising blood sugar, a dip in the immune system, a slowdown in digestion and the growth of fat cells is stimulated (often around the abdomen).
What does our Total Recovery - Pure taste like?
Total Recovery has no taste. No sweeteners, colors or flavorings have been used. This creatine blend is therefore 100% pure. In the distance you can taste a slightly orange-like flavor. This is the vitamin C that we have added here.
Usage & dosage
Recommended use & dosage:
Use 1 measuring scoop of 11 grams per day. After your training / workout, mix 11 grams of Total Recovery in approximately 300ml of water. The product is tasteless and can be drunk in 1 sitting.
Warnings: Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements are no substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage advice: Store the product in a dry and cool place (room temperature), out of the reach of children
Allergens: This product is produced in a facility that produces ingredients such as milk, soy and lactose
Nutritional value Dosage: 11 grams Number of doses: 45 Amount per 11 g% RI * 100 g Calories 9.8 kcal / 42 kj 89 kcal / 379 kj Fat 77 mg 0.7 g of which saturated 22 mg 0.2 g Carbohydrates 1474 mg 13.4 g of which sugars 814 mg 7, 4 g Creatine Monohydrate 5000 mg 45.5 g L-Glutamine 2500 mg 33% 2.3 g Vitamin C 350 mg 438% 3.2 g BCAA 2: 1: 1 (soy lecithin) 25 mg 230 mg Whey protein 1000 mg 9 , 1 g Dextrose 750 mg 6.8 g Malto dextrin 750 mg 6.8 g Magnesium tri citrate 615 mg 27% 5.6 g Magnesium 100 mg 27% 909 mg Zinc gluconate 10 mg 100% 90 mg Salt 1 mg 7 mg
* Reference intake Ingredients: Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure), L-Glutamine, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk, Soy Lecithin), Dextros, Malto Dextrin, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Tri Citrate, Magnesium, BCAA 2: 1: 1 (Soy Lecithin) and Zinc gluconate.
Allergy Alert: This product is manufactured in a facility that produces ingredients such as milk, soy and lactose.