Do you agree with one or more of the points below?
- You like to see calisthenics grow the community.
- You are enthusiastic about calisthenics as a sport.
- You would like to expand your network and do your bit.
- You want to get to know the calisthenics scene better.
- You have free time that you like to do something useful with.
- You just think it would be fun to become a volunteer at royalbarzz.
Do you like to organize and really do business? We organize several competitions and events every year, including the Calisthenics Cup. The calisthenics event in the Netherlands where the strongest international calisthenics athletes compete for the title!
Would you like to be with people and can you, for example, interview, take pictures or make and edit videos? During the competitions, get to work for the association, so that the community can enjoy the visual material!
Could you market Royalbarzz even better? Then help us with social media, promotion, website content and marketing.
Do you have a good idea for the competitions or to grow the community? Let us know and maybe something beautiful will come out of it.=
As a volunteer we expect you to know well which task or tasks you want to take on, what you are good at and where your weaknesses lie. We want the work to really add something for you as a person. You are expected to perform work for about 1 hour a week (more is always allowed! And is greatly appreciated). It is not mandatory to be present with us, depending on the position and activities within the association.
Expand your network within the sports industry. You may end up with good contact or a job!
Contact us via the form below. We would like to hear from you.